Dr. K. Lokeshwaran
Qualification : Ph.D. (SCSVMV University)
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|M.Tech.||CSE||CSE||Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute University||2009|
|B.E.||CSE||CSE||C. Abdul Hakeem College of Engineering and Technolog, Anna University||2005|
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||“Enhancement of Health System for Emergency Care Using IoT Technique”||International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education (INT-JECSE) ISSN: 1308-5581, Vol.14 No 5, PP. 5433-42, 2022. DOI: 10.9756/INTJECSE/V14I5.664 (ESCI)|
|2||“Cyber Awareness and Social Media Scams Among Users”||NeuroQuantology eISSN: 1303-5150, Vol.20 No 8, PP. 2209-16, 2022. DOI: 10.14704/nq.2022.20.8.NQ44243 (Scopus Indexed)|
|3||“Smart Medication Pill Box for Blind People with Pulse Sensor”||International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-1S2, May 2019. (Scopus Indexed)|
|4||“Fixing Broken Link in Linked Data (LOD) from Source Point and Destination Point”,||Journal of Web Engineering & Technology ISSN: 2455-1880, Vol.6 No 2, PP. 1-9, 2018.|
|5||“Flagged Approach to Detect Broken Links in Linked Open Data”||IOSR Journal of Engineering ISSN: 2278-8719 Vol.8 No 11, PP. 84-88, 2018.|
|6||“A Study of Various Semantic Web Crawlers and Semantic Web Mining”||International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics ISSN: 1314-3395 Vol. 120 No 5, pp. 1163-1173, 2018. (Scopus Indexed)|
|7||“An Upgraded Way to Prevent the Pernicious Review and Provide Quality Based Recommendation in E- Commerce Industry”||Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience ISSN: 1546-1955 Vol. 15 No 6/7, pp. 2645-2648, 2018. DOI:10.1166/jctn.2018.7514 (Scopus Indexed)|
|8||“A Point-to-from Approach to Resolve Broken Links in Linked Open Data”||Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience ISSN: 1546-1955 Vol. 15 No 6/7, pp. 1546-1955, 2018. DOI:10.1166/jctn.2018.7462 (Scopus Indexed)|
|9||“Handling Broken Link with Model Based Similar Links Suggestion in Linked Open Data (LOD)”||International Journal of Control Theory and Applications (IJCTA) ISSN: 0974-5572 Vol. 9 No 28, pp.235-241, 2016. (Scopus|
|10||“Analysis of Android Malware Detection using Machine Learning Techniques”||International Conference on Artificial Intelligent System for Sustainable Solutions (AIS3 2023) in association with American Institute of Physics (AIP), Jan 2023. (Scopus Indexed)|
|11||“Enhancement of Health System for Emergency Care Using IoT Technique”||3rd International Conference on Engineering and Advancement in Technology (ICEAT 2022), July 2022.|
|12||“Smart MED-BOX for Blind People”||International Conference on Latest Trends in Science Engineering and Technology (ICLTSET’19), March 2019.|
|13||“MBSLS-Handling Broken Link with Model-Based Similar Links Suggestion in Linked Open Data (LOD)”||International Conference on Recent Advances in Technology, Engineering and Science’ (ICRATES’16) ISBN: 978- 93-5258-740-7, July 2016.|
|14||“Linguistic Context-Based Variegation for Keyword Queries over XML Data”||International Conference on Data Analytics and Mathematical Modeling (ICDAMM 2016) ISBN: 978-93-81208-72-4, April 2016.|
|15||“Improving The Efficiency Of File Sharing in P2P Network Based On Clustering & Proactive File Information Collection”||International Conference on Data Analytics and Mathematical Modeling (ICDAMM’2016) ISBN: 978-93-81208-72-4, April 2016.|
|16||“Recognition Service for a Trigger Conserving Wakeful Jammers in WSN”||International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology (ICFTCT’2013), March 2013.|
|17||“Traceability Signatures in Anonymizing Networks”||International Conference on Innovative Computing and Information Processing (ICICIP’2012), March 2012.|
|18||“A Review on Machine Learning-Based Various Cancer Prediction”||7th National Conference on Recent Trends in AI and Data Science (ICON 22), April 2022.|
|19||“A Machine Learning Approach to Filter Unwanted Messages from OSN User Wall”||National Conference on Current Trends in Manufacturing, Electrical, Electronics and Computing (NCMEEC 2014), February 2014.|
|20||“Question Quality Assessment System in a Microblogging Supported Classroom”||National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Applications (ETCA 2012), March 2012.|
- Indian Patent Application: “A Method for Working of IoT Based Smart Systems in 5G Network” Provisional filed April 07, 2021. (Application No: 202141016407 Publication No: 17/2021)
- Indian Patent Application: “Human Activity Tracking and Monitoring for Healthcare System using Faster Encryption of IoT Sensor” Provisional filed January 10, 2022. (Application No: 202241001300 Publication No: 05/2022)
- Boopalan, K., Shanmuganathan, C., Lokeshwaran, K., Balaji, T. (2023). A Short Overview on Various Bio-Inspired Algorithms. In: Deva Sarma, H.K., Piuri, V., Pujari, A.K. (eds) Machine Learning in Information and Communication Technology. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 498. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-5090-2_26
- Dr. A. Rajesh, S. Sheik Faritha Begum and K. Lokeshwaran, “Problem Solving and Python Programming”, KKS Publishers, Chennai, New Edition, September 2017. ISBN: 978-93-83216-24-6
- Dr. A. Rajesh, S. Sheik Faritha Begum and K. Lokeshwaran, “Web Technology”, University Science Press an Imprint of Laxmi Publications Pvt. Ltd., 2015. New Delhi, India, ISBN: 978-93-83828-27-2.
▪ Indexed in ACM Digital Library
▪ Indexed in City of Menlo Park Library, California
▪ Indexed in Chemeketa Cooperative Regional Library Service (CCRLS), United States.
▪ Indexed in Drexel University Libraries, Philadelphia.
▪ Indexed in York University Libraries, Canada.
▪ Indexed in Vancouver Public Library, British Columbia.
▪ Indexed in Oregon State Library, United States.
- Dr. A. Rajesh, S. Sheik Faritha Begum, and K. Lokeshwaran, “Fundamentals of Computing and Programming”, KKS Publishers, Chennai, New Edition, July 2011.
- Dr. A. Rajesh, S. Sheik Faritha Begum and K. Lokeshwaran, “Computer Programming”, KKS Publishers, Chennai, July 2012. ISBN: 978-93-83216-04-8
▪ Revised Edition 2012
▪ Revised Edition 2013
▪ Revised Edition 2014
▪ Revised Edition 2015
▪ Revised Edition 2016