Dr. N. Nanda Kumar Reddy
Qualification : Ph.D. (S V University, Tirupati)
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Studies on Electrical & Structural Properties of GaN based Schottky Barrier Diodes||Material Science||Sri Venkateswara University||2013|
|M.Phil.||Schottky Contacts to InP Semiconductor at Cryogenic Temperatures||Material Science||Sri Venkateswara University||2010|
|M.Sc.||Condensed matter physics and electronics||Physics||Sri Venkateswara University||2006|
|B.Sc.||Maths, Physics, Computer Science||M.P.C.S||Sri Venkateswara University||2003|
|S.No||Name of the Principal Investigator||Department||Sanctioned Letter Number with date||Project Title||Duration of the Project||Total Sanctioned Amount|
|1||Dr.Nanda Kumar Reddy||Physics||File No. ECR/2017/002868, dated:20.09.2018||Development of High Photoresponsivity Gallium Nitride-Based Metal/Insulator/Semiconductor (MIS) Schottky Barrier Ultraviolet Photodetectors||3 years||Rs.43,89,784/-|
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date||Overall similarity % Index received from Turnitin|
|1||Self-powered and improved photoresponsive broadband photodetecting sensors using Au/NiFe2O4/p-Si heterojunction architecture||Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 156 (2023) 107266, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mssp.2022.107266|
|2||Enhanced photoresponse performance in GaN based symmetric type MSM ultraviolet-A and MIS ultraviolet-A to C photodetectors||Sensors and Actuators A: Physical Volume 339, 1 June 2022, 113502, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sna.2022.113502|
|3||Highly sensitive and cost-effective metal-semiconductor-metal asymmetric type Schottky metallization based ultraviolet photodetecting sensors fabricated on n-type GaN||Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 138, February 2022, 106297, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mssp.2021.106297|
|4||Onion-Ring-like Carbon and Nitrogen from ZIF‑8 on TiO2/Fe2O3Nanostructure for Overall Electrochemical Water Splitting||The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, J.Phys.Chem.Lett.2021, 12, 5909−5918, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c01|
|5||A Study on Annealing Process Influenced Electrical Properties of Ni/CeO2/p-Si/Al Schottky Barrier Diodes||Macromol. Symp. 2021, 398, 2000228, https://doi.org/10.1002/masy.202000228|
|6||Role of excitation wavelength and dopant concentration on white light tunability of dysprosium doped titania-fluorophosphate glasses||Optical Materials 111 (2021) 110593,
|7||Influence of Ga doping on structural, optical and electrical properties of transparent conducting SnO2 thin films||Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 226 (2021) 165859,
|8||High performance, self-powered and thermally stable 200–750 nm spectral responsive gallium nitride (GaN) based broadband photodetectors||Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 225 (2021) 111033,
|9||Electrochemical performance of coin cell-type symmetric supercapacitor electrode consisting of three-dimensional molybdenum disulfide microflowers||Materials Letters 285 (2021) 129203,
|10||Statistical analysis of current–voltage characteristics in Au/Ta2O5/ n‑GaN Schottky barrier heterojunction using different methods||Applied Physics A (2021) 127:46,
|11||Structural, optical and photoresponse characteristics of metal-insulator-semiconductor (MIS) type Au/Ni/CeO2/GaN Schottky barrier ultraviolet photodetector||Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 117, October 2020, 105190, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mssp.2020.105190|
|12||Evaluation of electrical parameters of Ni/ n-type Si Schottky barrier diodes using polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as an interfacial layer||AIP Conference Proceedings 2269, 030098 (2020); https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0019609|
|13||Near infrared broadband and visible upconversion emissions of erbiumions inoxyfluoride glasses for optical amplifier applications||Optics & Laser Technology, Volume 127, July 2020, 106167, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlastec.2020.106167|
|14||Analysis of Double Gaussian Distributionat the Interface of Ni/Ta2O5/P-Si SchottkyBarrier Diodes Using Temperature Dependent Current-Voltage (I-V)Measurements||Silicon ISSN 1876-990X,DOI 10.1007/s12633-020-00407-3, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-020-00407-3|
|15||Transformation of g-C3N4 into onion like carbon on nickel nanoparticles for ultrafast hydrogenation||Materials Chemistry and Physics 240 (2020) 122157, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2019.122157|
|16||Optical and spectroscopic properties of Ho3+-doped fluorophosphate glasses for visible lighting applications||Materials Research Bulletin 124 (2020) 110753, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.materresbull.2019.110753|
|17||An Assessment on Electrical Characterization of Ni/n-SiSCHOTTKY Rectifiers With and Without Ta2O5 Interfacial Oxide Layer||World Scientific Publishing Company, DOI: 10.1142/S0218625X19500732, January 8, 2019, WSPC/149-SRL 1950073 ISSN: 0218-625X|
|18||Evaluation of temperature dependent electrical transport parameters in Fe3O4/SiO2/n-Si metal–insulator-semiconductor (MIS) type Schottky barrier heterojunction in a wide temperature range||Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics
|19||Impact of annealing process on electrical characteristics of Ni Schottky rectifiers fabricated on p-type Si||J. Indian Chem. Soc., Vol. 96, January 2019, pp. 85-89|
|20||Influence of post deposition annealing on structural and electrical properties of magnetron sputtered Al/(Ta2O5)0.85(TiO2)0.15/p-Si structure||Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Vol. 16, No. 11-12, 1295 – 1299, Dec. 2014.||21|
|21||Influence of sputter power on structural and electrical properties of TiO2 films for Al/TiO2/Si gate capacitors, Surface and Interface Analysis||Vol. 46, pp: 465-471, 2014.||19|
|22||Electrical transport parameters of Pt/Au Schottky contacts on n-type InP in a wide temperature range||Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials -Rapid Communications, Vol. 4, 2010, p. 1229-1238.||19|
|23||Electrical characteristics and interfacial reactions of rapidly annealed Pt/Ru Schottky contacts on n-type GaN||Physica Status Solidi A, Vol. 208, 2011, p. 1670–1677.||19|
|24||Effect of annealing temperature on electrical, structural and surface morphology characteristics of Ru/Pd/n-GaNSchottky barrier diodes||Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 130, 2011, p. 1000-1006.||17|
|25||Barrier characteristics of Pt/Ru Schottky contacts on n-type GaN based on I-V-T and C-V-T measurements||Bulletin of Material Science, Vol. 35, 2012, p. 53-61.||22|
|26||Thermal annealing behaviour on electrical properties of Pd/Ru Schottkycontacts on type GaN||Journal of Nano-Electron Physics, Vol. 3, 2011, p. 921-925.||15|
|27||Schottky barrier parameters of Pd/Ticontacts on n-type InP revealed from I-V-T and C-V-T measurements||Journal of Modern Physics, Vol. 2, 2011, p. 113-123.||16|
|28||Current transport mechanisms in Ru/Pd/n-GaNSchottky barrier diodes and deep level defect studies||Superlattices and Microstructures, Vol.52, 2012, p.484-499.||8|
|29||Influence of sputter power on structural and electrical properties of TiO2 films for Al/TiO2/Si gate capacitors||Surface and interface analysis, Vol: 46, 2014, p. 465-471.||27|
|30||Structural, optical and electrical properties of DC reactive magnetron sputtered (Ta2O5)1−x(TiO2)x thin films||Ceramic International, 42 (2016) 18870–18878.||18|
|31||FABRICATION OF CAST ALUMINIUM-SILICON (Al-Si) AND ALUMINIUM-MAGNESIUM (Al-Mg) ALLOYS AND THEIR PROPERTIES||Vol 22, No 4 (2016): Acta Metallurgica Slovaca||25|
|32||Thickness Dependent Structural and Electrical properties of Magnetron Sputtered Nanostructured CrN Thin Films||Materials Reserach, Mat. Res. vol.20 no.3 São Carlos May/June 2017 Epub Apr 10, 2017||25|
|33||Role of interfacial oxide layer thickness and annealing temperature on structural and electronic properties of Al/Ta2O5/TiO2/Si metal-insulator-semiconductor structure||Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol: 718, 2017, p. 104-111.||16|
|34||Zr-doped SnO2 thin films synthesized by spray pyrolysis technique for barrier layers in solar cells||Appl. Phys. A (2017) 123:761 DOI 10.1007/s00339-017-1391-6, Vol.:(0123456789) 1 3||22|
|35||Influence of substrate bias voltage on crystallographic structure, optical and electronic properties of A1(Ta2O5)0.85(TiO2)0.15/p-Si MIS Schottky barrier diodes fabricated by dc magentron sputtering||Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Vol 76, Iss p 80-86||14|
|36||Influence of Ta2O5 Interfacial Oxide Layer Thickness on Electronic Parameters of Al/Ta2O5/p-Si/Al Heterostructure||Silicon Springer Netherlands, Print: ISSN 1876-990X, Online: ISSN 1876-9918, http://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-018-9840-1||17|
|37||Synthesis and photocatalytic activity of bismuth carbonate micro-nanoplates||Inorganic Chemistry Communications Volume 143, September 2022, 109820, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.inoche.2022.109820|
|38||INVESTIGATIONS ON FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES OF Al0.8 EuyLa0.2−y TiO3 (y=0.01−0.04) NANOPARTICLES SYNTHESIZED BY HYDROTHERMAL METHOD||WSPC/149-SRL 2250097 ISSN: 0218-625X, https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218625X22500974|
Book Chapters & Publications
- “A Study on Platinum/Gold Schottky Contacts to n-type Indium Phosphide” N. Nanda Kumar Reddy By German publisher LAP (Lambert Academic Publishing) ISBN-13: 978-3-659-45174-4, ISBN-10: 3659451746, EAN: 9783659451744, August, 2013.
- “Studies of Pt/Ru and Pd/Ru Schottky contacts to n-type Gallium Nitride” N. Nanda Kumar Reddy and V. Rajagopal Reddy Scholar’s Press, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-659-84344-0. October, 2016.
- “STUDIES ON CAST ALUMINUM-SILICON AND ALUMINUM-MAGNESIUM ALLOYS” Harish Sharma Akkera, Nallabala Nanda Kumar Reddy, M. Gunasekhar Reddy, C. Yuvaraj VSRD Academic Publishing, ISBN-13: 978-93-87610-08-8 July, 2018.
- “Types of Photodetectors and their applications” Editors: Dr. Sunil Singh Kushvaha & Dr. Vidya Nand Singh-Principal Scientists, CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, India Book Chapter-8: by N. Nanda Kumar Reddy and Venkata Krishnaiah Kummara Nova Science Publishers, USA. With DOI: https://doi.org/10.52305/QTIQ1152, Indexed in: SCOPUS March, 2022.
Industrial visits, Conferences & Workshops attended
- International Conference on Purification and Recycling of Electronic Materials, (ICPREM) 2020 was organized by Center for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)-Hyderabad during February, 8-10, 2020.
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Applied Sciences, (ICRAAS) 2019 was organized by REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU on 17 - 18 October 2019.
- 3rd International Conference on ADVANCED MATERIALS (ICAM)-2019 during August 9-11, 2019 was organized by International Unit on Macromolecular Science and Engineering (IUMSE), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India.
- 2nd International Conference on Advances in New Materials – ICAN 2018) was organized by the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University Of Madras, Guindy, India during June 8-9, 2018.
- International Conference on Advanced Semiconductor Materials and Devices (ICASMD–2018) was organized by the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) during March 8-10, 2018.
- Industrial visit to National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL), Dept of Space, Govt of India, Gadanki organized for I.B.Tech, II-Semester, ECE-A Students on 07 April 2017.
- International Conference of Young Researchers on Advanced Materials (IUMRS-ICYRAM 2016) was organized by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore on 11 -15 December-2016.
- Nanofiber workshop held at Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad (IITH) during 4th and 5th of July, 2014.
- India’s Flagship Nanotech Event - 3 day conference on 6th Bangalore India Nano was organized by the Department of IT, Biotechnology and Science & Technology, Government of Karnataka under the able guidance of the Vision Group on Nanotechnology from 4th to 6th December 2013.