Dr. Jagadeesh Babu Bellam
Qualification : D.Sc. (CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico)
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||Thin films for photocatalytic||Materials||University of Maine, Le Mans-CNRS, France||Nov-Dec 2014|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||Thin films for photocatalytic||Materials||University of Maine, Le Mans, France||Nov 2013 - Oct 2014|
|D.Sc.||Solid State Electronics||Electrical Engineering||CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico City, Mexico||2012|
|M.Sc.||Physics||Physics||VIT Deemed University, Vellore, T.N., India||2006|
|B.Sc.||Physics, Computers, Maths||Physics, Computers, Maths||PVKN College, Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati, A.P., India.||2003|
Major research Project
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Title of the Project||Sanctioning Authority||Sanctioned Amount||Duration of the Project|
|1||Dr. Jagadeesh Babu Bellam||Studies on TCO/TiO2 and TiO2/CH3NH3SnI3 interfaces deposited by sputtering and spin coating for perovskite type solar cell applications||DST-SERB: ECRA, New Delhi||Rs.35,59,310/-||3 Years|
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||“DC sputter deposited TiO2 thin film on ITO/glass substrate for perovskite based solar cell application”||Materials Today: Proceedings, 45 (2021) 3886–3890. Cite score 1.3|
|2||“Statistical experimental design to optimize RF-sputtered NiTiO3 thin films”||Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 31 (2020) 7434 - 7444. ISSN: 0957-4522, Impact factor 2.078. Citation: 1|
|3||Annealing Temperature Effect on Structural, Morphological and 1/f Noise Possessions of ITO/TiO2 Thin Films using Chemical Spray Pyrolysis Method for Applications in solar cell||International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), 8(8), (2019) 2649-2655.|
|4||Selenization of CIS and CIGS layers deposited by chemical spray pyrolysis||Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, (2018)1-7|
|5||Optimisation of high efficiency tin halide perovskite solar cells using SCAPS-1D||International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling, 13(3) (2018) 221-227|
|6||Design and Numerical Analysis of high efficiency tin halide perovskite solar cell||International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, 7 (4), (2017), 1603-1612|
|7||Deposition and characterization of graded Cu(In1-XGaX)Se2 thin film by spray pyrolysis||Material Chemistry and Physics, 162 (2015) 59-68|
|8||Effect of sodium doping on graded Cu(In1-XGaX)Se2 thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis||Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 37 (2015) 37-45|
|9||“Visible-light photocatalytic activity of nitrogen-doped NiTiO3 thin film prepared by co-sputtering process”||RSC Advances, 5 (2015) 10551-10559. Impact factor: 3.71|
|10||“Structural properties of ultrasonically sprayed Al-doped ZnO (AZO) thin films: Effect of ZnO buffer layer on AZO”||Journal of Electronic Materials, 44(2) (2014) 699-705. Impact factor 1.68|
|11||“Effect of the Milling Time of the Precursors on the Physical Properties of Sprayed Aluminum-Doped Zinc Oxide (ZnO:Al) Thin Films”||Materials, 5(8) (2012) 1404-1412. Impact factor 1.88|
|12||Group III-Nitrides Nanostructures||AIP Conf. Proc., 1420 (2012) 164-168|
|13||An (ITO OR AZO)/ZnO/Cu(In1-xGax)Se2 superstrate thin film solar cell structure prepared by spray pyrolysis||37th IEEE PVSC 2011, Seattle, WA, June 19-24, 2011, 001238-001243|
|14||Preparation, deposition of Cu(In1-xGax)Se2 nanopowder thin films by non-vacuum processes and its characterization||37th IEEE PVSC 2011, Seattle, WA, June 19-24, 2011, 000440-000445|
|15||“Structural and di electrical studies on mechano-chemically synthesized In doped CdS nano powders”||Journal of Material Science, 46 (2011) 5417-5422. Impact factor 2.31|
|16||“Electrical and optical properties of ultrasonically sprayed Al doped Zinc oxide thin films”||Materials Science and Engineering B 174 (2010) 31-37. Impact factor 2.12|
|17||“Fluorine doped zinc oxide thin films deposited by chemical spray, starting from zinc pentanedionate and hydrofluoric acid: Effect of the aging time of the solution”||Materials Science and Engineering B 174 (2010) 46-49. Impact factor 2.12|
|18||Properties of CuInGaSe thin films prepared by chemical spray pyrolysis||7th CCE 2010,Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, México, September 8-10, 2010|
|19||Deposition and characterization of ZnO: Al thin films by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis||6th CCE 2009, Toluca, Mexico, November 10-13, 2009|
|20||“Laser remelting of plasma sprayed Zirconia based ceramic coating for pyrochemical reprocessing applications”||Surface Engineering, 23(2) (2007) 147-154. Impact factor 1.51|
Conferences & Workshops attended
- Participated in Face to Face FDP on UHV II organized by AICTE held at JNTUA college of Engineering, Kalikiri, Andhra Pradesh 16th to 20th August 2022.
- Participated and successfully completed the 5-day online FDP on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 28th June 2021 to 02nd July 2021.
- Presented poster on “Deposition and characterization of inorganic hole transporting layer for perovskite solar cells” at virtual International conference on Advances and Challenges in Perovskite and organic solar cells, Organized by Solar Innovations on Jan 21-22, 2021
- Attended the three days Faculty Development Program on “Virtual Physics Labs” sponsored by TEQIP-III (NPIU-MHRD, Govt. of India) and organized by JNTUA College of Engineering (A) Ananthapuramu, A.P. in association with University College of Engineering &Technology, Bikaner Technical University, Bikaner (Raj.) from 07th September 2020 to 09th September 2020.
- Attended the online short-term course on “Vacuum Science and Thin-Film Technology (VSTFT-2020)” conducted by Department of Physics at IIT Guwahati under the Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) sponsored by AICTE / Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, during 31st August 2020 – 05th September 2020.
- Attended One-week online Faculty Development Program on “Frontiers in Material Science Research”; Organized by Department of Physics; Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science; A.P from August 24th – August 28th 2020.
- Attended a webinar on “Graphene: A honeycomb exotica” delivered by Dr. Irfan Ahmad, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi on 14th July 2020 organized by CMR University, Bengaluru, India.
- Delivered Guest Lecture on "Renewable Energy Conservation" at B. T College on Energy Conservation Day-2019 (14th December 2019).
- NPTEL FDP Course - Solar photovoltaics, principles, technology and applications, IITK, India during Jan to March 2019. (Topper-Elite).
- NPTEL FDP Course - Semiconductor Optoelectronics, IITD, India during Sept to December 2020. (Topper-Elite + sliver).
- NPTEL FDP Course - Roadmap for patent creation, IITK, India during Jan to March 2021 (Elite + sliver)
- Coursera courses - Introduction to solar cells (DTU) on 07/28/2020.
- Coursera courses - An Introduction to Physics (Virginia University) on 07/31/2020.
- Coursera courses - Vector calculus for engineers (Hong Kong University) on 08/08/2020.
- Coursera courses - AI for everyone (deep-learning) on 07/20/2020.
- Attended “First annual Innovation Festival of MIC", organized by MHRD'S Innovation Cell at AICTE Head Quarters, New Delhi on 11th September 2019 attended “First annual Innovation Festival of MIC", organized by MHRD'S Innovation Cell at AICTE Head Quarters, New Delhi on 11th September 2019.
- Presented poster at 2nd International Conference on Nanoscience & Nanotechnology -2019 (ICNAN’19) organized by the Centre for Nanotechnology Research (CNR), VIT, Vellore, India on 29th November – 1st December 2019.
- Participated in Two-day Training Program on “Mentorship Skill Development on Innovation and Entrepreneurship” organized by Institution’s Innovation Council, MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC) at AICTE Head Quarters, New Delhi on 09th & 10th September 2019.
- Attended Launch of MakeinAP organized by Innovation Valley (formerly AP Innovation Society) Government of Andhra Pradesh in partnership with NASSCOM 10,000 Startups and Idealabs at CM Grievance Hall on 21st November 2018.
- Attended "TiE impact conference" organized by TiE Amaravati in partnership with Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society (APIS) on “Developing Entrepreneurship & Enterprise in Educational Institutions” at Visakhapatnam on 13 July 2018.
- Attended "9th Bengaluru India Nano International Conference 2017", at The Lalit Ashok Hotel, Bengaluru on December 7-8th 2017.
- Attended "Entrepreneurship Educators’ Boot-camp organized by International Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (i2E) in partnership with Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Co-operation (APSSDC) and Northeastern University, Boston, USA at Vijayawada on 8th August 2017".