Dr. P. Ramesh Reddy
Qualification : Ph.D. (S K University, Anantapur)
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Multi Variate Analysis||Statistics||S. K. University||2016|
|M.Sc.||Statistics||M.Sc||S. K. University||2001|
|B.A.||Mathematics Statistics Economics||B.A||S. V. University, Tirupati||1997|
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||Hall and ion‐slip effects on nanofluid transport from a vertical surface: Buongiorno's model||ZAMM‐Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics/Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik|
|2||Mixed convection flows of tangent hyperbolic fluid past an isothermal wedge with entropy: A mathematical study||Heat Transfer, 2021|
|3||Computation of Eyring-Powell micropolar convective boundary layer flow from an inverted non-isothermal cone: thermal polymer coating simulation||Computational Thermal Sciences: An International Journal 2020|
|4||Radiative Flow of Third Grade Non-Newtonian Fluid From A Horizontal Circular Cylinder||Nonlinear Engineering, 2019|
|5||Powell–Eyring fluid flow towards an isothermal sphere in a non-Darcy porous medium||Canadian Journal of Physics, 2019|
|6||Viscoelastic Micro polar Convection Flows from an Inclined Plane with non-linear temperature: Numerical Study||Journal of Applied and Computational Mechanics (2019), DOI: 10.22055/JACM.2019.28695.1498|
|7||Magneto hydrodynamic Non-Darcy Flows of Nano fluid from Horizontal Circular Permeable Cylinder: A Buongiorno’s Mathematical Model||Journal of Nano Fluids(2019), Vol. 8, No.2, pp.1-11.|
|8||Influence of Organizational culture dimensions on knowledge management processes in higher educational institutions||International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies (2018), Vol. 9, No.1, pp.51-71.|
|9||Analysis of Significant Demographic Factors in Determining the Job Stress of Faculty in Higher Educational Institutions||Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities (2015), Volume : 5, Issue : 8,pp.23-32, DOI : 10.5958/2249-7315.2015.00191.4|
|10||Gender Differences in Work-Family Conflicts among Software Professionals in Bangalore City: An Empirical Study MERC Global’s||International Journal of Social Science & Management(2015), Vol. 2, No.4, pp.260-265.|
|11||A Multiple Linear Regression Approach for the Analysis of Stress Factors of Faculty in Higher Educational Institutions||International Journal of Mathematics And its Applications(2015), Vol. 3, No.4-A, pp.95-103.|
|12||Sources of Job stress in Engineering Faculty: A statistical study||International Journal of Marketing and Technology(2013), Vol. 3, No.7, pp.205-221.|
|13||The Influence of Corporate Entrepreneurship on Performance||The International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management(2010), Vol. 10, No.1, pp.174-179.|
Conferences, FDP's & Workshops attended
- Academic Exchange and Training Development Programme, “Innovative Teaching and Learning Methods in Mathematics” on January 27-31, 2009 at JNTU College of Engineering, Anantapur, Andrapradesh.
- UGC National workshop on " Teaching of Statistics for College Teachers", SVAG College,Srikalahasthi,23-25 september 2010
- National Level Workshop on “Statistical Applications in Management Research Using SPSS 19” on October 20-21, 2011 at MITS, Madanapalle, Andrapradesh.
- FDP on Data Analysis for Management Research, organized by Indian Institute of Management Khozikode (IIMK), Kerala, during April 04-08,2011
- Summer training program on "Optimization & Business Analytics", at S.V.University, Tirupati, June29-July3, 2011
- Presented a paper on Statistical approach to study the stress factors in international coference on statistics,Probability and related areas, at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Cochin, December 19-22,2011
- Workshop on"Statistical Analysis of Time Series data with Applications" during 14-16 January 2013 at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, Kerala
- Organizing member for " National level Technical Symposium for Engineering students" on 16th march 2013 at MITS, Madanapalle
- National Level Workshop on “NPTEL Awareness “on Jan 4th, 2013 at MITS, Madanapalle, Andrapradesh.
- National Level Workshop on “Autonomous Status of Engineering Institutions - The Road Map” held on 11th Jan 2013 at MITS, Madanapalle, A.P.
- Presented apaper on An analysis of Faculty stress at higher educational institutions in the present senario in the 2nd international research symposium on Management, Technology and Engineering Science held on15th April 2012 at Indian Merchants' Chamber, Mumbai,India
- Pretsented a paper on A statistical Study on Organizational Claimate in Enginerring colleges at National Conference on Innovative Management Strategies organized by Department of Management Sudies during 11-12 May 2012.
- National workshop on " modern Statistical Techniques & Information Security" organized by Department of Mathematics, NIT Warangal, during 19-21,December 2013
- Participated in National workshop on " Advanced Data Analysis & Structural Equation Modeling" during 15-17 August, 2014 at VIT Business School,VIT University , Vellore, Tamilnadu
- Outcome Based Learning Workshop organized by BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus from August 22-24, 2014.
- Presented a paper on "Forecasting of Passengers demand in Madanapalle Road Transport Corporation- A case Study" in 2nd National Conference on Innovations in Mechanical Engineering, during 18-19 December at MITS, Madanapalle.
- Presented a paper on Applications of Regression Analysis in International conference on Mathematical Methods and Computation, Organized by Department Mathematics, Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirapalle, on 22nd and 23rd January 2015.
- National Level Workshop on "Research Methodologies and LATEX" organized by Department of Mathematics, MITS, Madanapalle, during 21-22 February 2015
- Organizing member for National Level workshop on "Research Methodology and LATEX " during 21-22 Feb 2015 at MITS, Madanapalle
- One Day workshop on "ABET Accreditation Essentials and Preparing for Accreditation" at MITS, Madanapalle,A.P on 24th February 2015
- One Day workshop on "Effective Research Methodologies" Under IUCEE at MITS, Madanapalle,A.P on 11th February 2015
- One Day Workshop on "NAAC Awareness" organized by MITS, Madanapalle, A.P on 19th March 2015
- Participated in " Management Capacity Enhancement Programme for Administrtors" held during July 27- 31,2015 at Indian Institute of Management Luknow (Noida Campus)
- Recognized mentor for NPTEL Online Certification course of Probability and Statistics; Jan-April 2016
- Participated in a ten day training programme on "Big Data Analytics" organized by department of Computer Science and Engineering, Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, madanapalle, during 1-10 June, 2016
- participated in the workshop on "Quality Intiatives in Technical & Higher Education Institutions(In Compliance with NBA & NAAC Accreditation) during 07-09, September 2016, at Engineering Staff College of India, Hyderabad.
- Participated in the National workshop on "Structural Equation Modelling" from 11-13 November,2016 at VIT University, Vellore
- AICTE Sponsored Two week faculty Development Programme on "Financial Econometrics- Theory and Applications " during 11-23 December, 2017.
- Faculty Development Programme on "Using Blended MOOCS in Management Education" at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore(IIMB) on 27th April 2018
- A National workshop on “Recent advances in Fluid Dynamics & Application in Science & Technology” organized by Department of Mathematics, Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, Madanapalle during 25 – 26 May, 2018.
- Training programme on " Instructional Design and Delivery System" organized by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India from 25-29 July 2018.
- Participated in National Level workshop on " Outcome Based Learning in NBA / NAAC Evaluation" during 30th november & 1st December 2018 at MITS, Madanapalle.
- A One-week workshop on NBA/NAAC Accreditation Process for Technical Institution organized by Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, Madanapalle during 11th – 15th February, 2019.
- NPTEL Online Certification on " NBA Accreditation and Teaching -Learning in Engineering" from Jan-April 2020
- A Six week Training Program on " Alumni Leadership Program"held from September to October 2020 , organized by VAAVE, Hyderabad.
- Participated through online in a 5-day FDP on " Applications of Mathematics and Statistics in Engineering" during 23-27 November,2020 at Mallareddy Engineering College, Secundrabad.