Dr. K. V. Narasimha Murthy
Qualification : Ph.D. (S K University, Anantapur)
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Stochastic Processes||Statistics||S. K. University, Anantapur||2007|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||M.Sc.||University of Madras, Chennai||2005|
|M.Sc.||Statistics||M.Sc||S. V. University, Tirupati||1996|
|B.Sc.||Mathematics, Physics, Statistics||B.Sc||S. V. University, Tirupati||1994|
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Title of the Project||Funding Agency||Amount Sanctioned||Reference Number||Duration||Status|
|1||Dr.K.V.N.Murthy||Stochastic Modelling of Seasonal and Annual Rainfall Patterns in Rayalaseema Region||UGC-SERO||2,80,000/-||F.NO: 4-4/2015-16||2016-18 (Two Years)||Ongoing|
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||Modelling and forecasting for monthly surface air temperature patterns in India, 1951–2016: Structural time series approach.||Journal of Earth System Science, 130, 21 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12040-020-01521-x|
|2||Structural time-series modelling for seasonal surface air temperature patterns in India 1951–2016.||Meteorol Atmos Phys 133, 27–39(2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00703-020-00732-7.|
|3||Modeling and predicting the patterns of seasonal rainfall in Tamil Nadu, India 1951–2017: an UCM approach.||Arab J Geosci 13, 226 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-020-5216-0.|
|4||Unobserved component modeling for seasonal rainfall patterns in Rayalaseema region, India 1951–2015.||Meteorol Atmos Phys 131, 1387–1399 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00703-018-0645-y|
|5||Structural time series modelling for monthly rainfall patterns in Rayalaseema region, India.||The Andhra Agric J 36 (spl): 142-151, 2019. ISSN 0003 - 2950. logo. NAAS Rating : 4.14.|
|6||Stochastic modelling of the monthly average maximum and minimum temperature patterns in India 1981–2015.||Meteorol Atmos Phys 131, 775–787 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00703-018-0606-5.|
|7||Unobservable Components Modelling of Monthly Average Maximum and Minimum Temperature Patterns in India 1981–2015.||Pure Appl. Geophys. 176, 463–482 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00024-018-1970-2.|
|8||A UCM Approach for Forecasting the Seasonal Rainfall Patterns in Coastal Andhra Pradesh, India 1901–2017.||Pure Appl. Geophys. 177, 5551–5565 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00024-019-02236-x.|
|9||Use of ANN models in the prediction of meteorological data.||Model. Earth Syst. Environ. 5, 1051–1058 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-019-00590-2.|
|10||Critical comparison of north east monsoon rainfall for different regions through analysis of means technique.||MAUSAM, 69, 3 (July 2018), 411-418.|
|11||Modeling and forecasting rainfall patterns of southwest monsoons in North–East India as a SARIMA process.||Meteorol Atmos Phys 130, 99–106 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00703-017-0504-2.|
|12||Potential distribution in a nanochannel of an electrolytic solution by Finite Element Method.||International Jr. of Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 32, pp. 145-151 (2016). ISSN:0974-5572|
|13||Numerical Modeling of Non-Similar Mixed Convection Heat Transfer over a Stretching Surface with Slip Conditions.||World Journal of Mechanics, 5(6): 117-128.|
|14||Critical comparison of rainfall of south west monsoons in different regions of India through analysis of means technique.||International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Mathematical Research (IJSIMR), 3(2): 722-731.|
|15||Determination of Market value of Shares through Simulation Techniques.||MITS International Journal of Business Research, 2(2): 2349-1701.|
|16||Stochastic Modelling for Prediction of Market Value of a Share.||MITS International Journal of Business Research, 1(2):54-59.|
|17||A Markov Chain Model to Determine the behaviour of Different Company Share Prices.||MITS International Journal of Business Research, 1(1):26-33.|
|18||Classification and a Critical Comparison of Different Company Shares under consideration through Analysis of Means Technique.||IOSR-JEF, pp: 26-32.|
Conferences & Workshops attended
- Workshop on ‘Computer Oriented Statistical Toolsand Techniques for Physical & Biological Sciences’ conducted by Dept. Of Statistics, SKU, Anantapur supported by UGC, New Delhi, 3rd to 5th March 2008.
- Three Day National Workshop on ‘Modern Statistical Techniques & Information Security (MSITS-2013)’ Organized by Dept. Of Mathematics, NIT, Warangal, A.P. sponsored by TEQIP Phase-II, 19-21, December 2013.
- Three Day Workshop on ‘Outcome Based Learning Workshop’ Organized by BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus,from August 22-24, 2014.
- Three Day Workshop on ‘Outcome Based Learning Workshop’ Organized by BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus,from November 14-16, 2014.
- Three Day Workshop on ‘Outcome Based Learning Workshop’ Organized by BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus,from February 6-8, 2015.
- Two Day Workshop on ‘Research Methodologies and LATEX’ Organized by department of Mathematics, Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Madanapalle, from February 21-22, 2015 under TEQIP-II.
- four Day Workshop on ‘Business Analytics- Tools, Techniques and Applications’ Organized by department of Management Studies, Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Madanapalle, during30thJuly – 2nd August 2015.
- Recognition as mentor for the NPTEL online certification course Probability and Statistics: Jan-Apr 2016.
- Two Day National Level Workshop on ‘Recent Advances in Fluid Dynamics & Applications in Science & Technology’ Organized by department of Mathematics, Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Madanapalle, held during May25-26, 2018.
- ‘A Critical Comparison of Share Prices of different Companies through ANOM technique’ presented in National conference on ‘Recent Trends on Mathematical Sciences’ Conducted in SKU, Anantapur 31st July & 1st August.
- ‘A Markov Chain Model to determine the behaviour of different Company Share Prices’ presented in International Conference on Statistical, OR & IT (ISPS), Tirupati conducted by Dravidian University Kuppam, 7-9 January 2007.
- ‘Determination of the behaviour of Market value of Shares through Simulation Techniques’ presented in National Conference on ‘Recent Trends on Mathematical Sciences’ conducted by Gulbarga University.
- ‘Prediction of Market value of Share through Moving Averages model’ presented in National Conference FASCA-2007 conducted by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
- ‘Stochastic Modelling of Rainfall at South Peninsular India’ presented in National Conference ‘Recent Trends in Mathematics (NCRTM), conducted by JNTUA, Anantapur on 21st -22nd March 2013.
- A Markov chain Model to Determine the behaviour of Different Company Share Prices ‘International Conference on Innovative Management Strategies (ICIMS2014) organized by the Dept. of Management Studies, 7-8 March 2014.