Mrs. U. Vijaya Lakshmi
Qualification : M.A. B.Ed. (M.Phil.), PGDGC
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|PGDGC||Counselling Life Skills||Guidance & Counselling||NCERT, Mysore||2007|
|M.A.||English Literature||English Literature||Osmania University, Hyderabad||2000|
|B.Ed||English Methodology||Teaching Methodologies||Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam, Tirupathi||1985|
|B.A.||English Literature||English literature, Economics & Statistics||B.T.College Madanapalle||1980|
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan National Award as “Best Teacher” – 2006
- International Award for Coordinating Global Project in KVS (British Council) - 2012
- Global Teacher Accreditation- 2013 Cambridge Education Foundation
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||“Life Skills Education - Compendium of Interventions”||Own publication with NCERT approval|
|2||“Education for peace”||NCERT Publication|
Conferences & Workshops attended
- National Seminar on Quality Assurance in Higher Education Institutions(QAHEI-2017) organized by KL University.
- International Symposium on “Quality Enhancement in Higher Education” organized by VIT Vellore.
- A five- day workshop on "Self-awareness and Higher Goals in Education" organized by Indian Institute of Technology Madras from 29th May to 2nd June 2017.