- Boost employability and productivity of youth by providing training on updated technologies
- Encourage standardization and initiate a process of creating a registry of skills
- Impart training through Industry & Academia experts in close interaction to produce employable graduates readily
- Empower students living in rural areas so as to bridge the urban rural divide
- Develop and deploy e-Governance applications in cost effective manner
Strategy to follow the 50-30-20 rule:
- 50% of your development should come from on-the-job activities and action learning. This can include development experiences like managing a project, serving on a cross-functional team, taking on a new task, job shadowing, job rotation, etc.
- 30% of your development should come from interactions with others. This includes having a mentor, being a mentor, coaching, participating in communities of practice, serving as a leader in a staff organization, etc.
- 20% of your development should come from training.
“All of the top achievers are life-long learners ....looking for new skills, insights and ideas. If they're not learning, they're not growing.... not moving towards excellence.”
To reach this excellence MSDC provides the necessary training for career development of students.