Dr. Rosalia H Bonjour
Qualification : Ph.D.
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Indo Anglian Poetry||English||R.B.S. College, Agra||1994|
|M. A.||English Litt||English||St. John’sCollege, Agra||1989|
|B. A.||Gen Eng, Lit, Geog, Eco||B. A.||St.John’s College, Agra||1987|
Note : Students are advised to meet me in Room SB R&D at any time other than my class hours mentioned in the below timetable for any discussions related to the subjects & research.
My Schedule for 2019-20
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation||International, Language in India, Vol. 10, 21-Dec,2010|
|2||Mentoring Teachers to motivate students||International, Language in India, Vol. 11, 01-Jan,2011|
|3||Communication skills for Tamil medium students in Engineering Colleges||National, NCEE proceedings, Vel tech & University of Cambridge, No. 68; page no. 204 ISBN NO.97881 89843465, 15th Feb 2011|
|4||Experienced Teachers - Mentors for young teachers||National, NCEE proceedings,Vel tech & University of Cambridge, No. 69; page no. 206, ISBN NO. 97881 89843 465,15th Feb 2011|
|5||Teaching Communication skills for Tamil medium Engg. Students||International, Language in India Vol. 11, 6 Jun 2011|
|6||The essence of teaching-Humor||International Language in India Vol. 11, 12 Dec 2011|
|7||English Communication skills for Employability||International, ICOPE proceedings, Veltech , ELTAI & University of Cambridge, No. 68; page no. 204 ISBN NO.97881 89843 465, 15th & 16th Feb 2011|
|8||The E For English is the E for Employability||International, International Journal for Social Sciences Interdisciplinary Research (IJSSIR), IMPACT FACTOR-0.785, 1 Feb 2014|
|9||Pooling Resources to enhance learning||International, IJSSIR, IMPACT FACTOR-0.785, 14 March 2014|
|10||Why adventure? Why not E venture?||International, IJSSIR, IMPACT FACTOR-0.785, 14 March 2014|
|11||Contextual and Intertextual Refractions in Tom Stoppard’s Screenplay for Shakespeare in Love||International The Global Journal of Literary Studies I Volume II, Issue I, ISSN : 2395 4817 in 2016|
|12||Creating and Adapting Resources and Materials for Teaching Writing||International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences(IJRESS), Vol. 6 Issue9, September -2016, pp. 184~193, IMPACT FACTOR6.225, in 2016.|
- Co-Authored & Published books titled ENGLISH FOR ENGINEERS-I & II ( 2009-10)
- Co-Authored & Published books titled TECHNICAL ENGLISH-I & II (2011-2012)
- Co-Author of the text book ENGLISH FOR ENGINEERS AND ENGLISH FOR EMPLOYABILITY for first year students of MNMJEC (2009-2010 & 2010- 2011)
- Co-Author of the WORK BOOK for Third year COMMUNICATION SKILLS LAB.
- Co-Authored & Published a book titled BRIDGES for Second year Communication Skills training. ISBN NO. 81-908567-3-7 (August 2015)
- Co-Authored & Published a book titled PATHWAY for Third year Communication Skills lab-ISBN NO. 81-908567-5-1 (August 2015)
- “English& Communication skills for Employability” presented at the National Conference on English & Communication skills for Employability conducted by Anna University in Mar 2009.
- “Managing mixed ability classes” presented at the 4th International & 40th Annual conference, conducted by JBAS. College in August 2009.
- “English for Specific Purpose- Science & Technology” & “English for Employability” presented at the 6th International Congress on English Grammar conducted by Kongu Engineering. College in Jan 2010.
- “Teaching Description- English for Science and Technology” presented at National Conference on Teaching of General and Technical English Anna University in Feb 2010.
- “Life long Learning” at the National Conference on Advances in Science and Technology conducted by Saveetha University Jan 2011.
- “Teaching English to Engineering students” & “Senior teachers mentoring Junior teachers” presented at the National Conference on English for Empowerment conducted jointly by Vel Tech University &the University of Cambridge in Feb 2011.
- “Motivation-an essential ingredient” presented at the International conference on Humanistic Literature and language conducted byAnna University Feb 2011.
- “Multimedia integrated language” presented at the National Seminar on Designing Materials for the Language Laboratory conducted by KCG College in Oct’11.
- “English Communication skills for Employability” and “Using literature to bring life into the Language Classroom” presented at the International Conference on Professional English conducted by Vel Tech University in Feb’12.
- “Cooperative Learning” presented at the International Conference on OBTLE, conducted by ANNA UNIVERSITY in March 2013.
- “E-Learning” presented at the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Science & Humanities, conducted by Saveetha Engineering College in April 2013.
- “Learning through E-venture” presented at the Eltai International Conference conducted jointly by ELTAI & SRM UNIVERSITY in July 2013.
- “Challenges faced by teachers teaching ESL/EFL” presented at the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Science & Humanities conducted by Saveetha Engineering College in April,2014.
- “Resources and materials for Teaching Writing” and “Making writing an interesting Task” presented at the National Conference on Nurturing writing in the Classroom conducted by ELTIS-SYMBIOSIS, Pune in Jan 2015.
- “Contextual & Intertextual Refractions in Tom Stoppard’s screenplay for Shakespeare in Love” presented at the First Global Conference on Research in Contemporary English Studies- Global Perspectives conducted by the Global Association of English Studies, Gujarat in Feb 2016.
- “Activity based strategies to Teach Tamil and Telugu Medium Engineering Students to communicate in English” presented at the ELTAI International Conference, Tirupathi ELTAI in Feb 2018.
- Preparing your students online for Writing papers in Cambridge English Qualifications, conducted by Cambridge on 05th May 2020
- Preparing your students online for Listening papers in Cambridge English Qualifications, conducted by Cambridge on 07th May 2020
- Writing at C1 and C2, conducted by Cambridge on 05 June 2020
- Beyond Motivation, engaging students online and offline, conducted by Cambridge on 16th June 2020
- Listening at C1, C2, conducted by Cambridge on 17th June 2020
- Cambridge Kahoots conducted by Cambridge on 18th June 2020
- Speaking at C1, C2 conducted by Cambridge on 19th June 2020
- Introducing new online self-access materials for B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced learners, conducted by Cambridge on 25 June 2020
- Attentive and focused listening: Some strategies conducted by ELTAI on 28th June 2020
- Helping your students to improve their writing skills with Write & Improve conducted by Cambridge on 01 July
- Recent trends in teaching and learning process of English Language on 02-04 July 2020
- Risk Proofing the future of Education conducted by AICTE-IRM on 03 July 2020
- Classroom Games for Teaching English conducted by Global Bus Foundations on 03July 2020
- How to Teach Vocabulary conducted by Oxford University Press 04 July 2020
- Teaching Pre A Starters, A1 Movers & A2 Flyers conducted by Cambridge on 07 July 2020
- Employability post COVID era: Expectations of Industry vs Education System’s Preparedness, conducted by ASSOCHAM INDIA on 11 July 2020
- COVID Impact on Higher Education conducted by UNITIE on 17 July 2020
- What may be the Best Assessment Approach for Higher Education Institutions - Online or Offline? conducted by ASSOCHAM INDIA on 30 July 2020
- Illness to Wellness- Building Immunity Through Nutritious Food During COVID 19” conducted by ASSOCHAM INDIA on 07 August 2020
- Managing Assessments in a Virtual Classroom conducted by ORANGE SLATES on 08 August
- Helping learners build their social and emotional foundation conducted by Cambridge on 08 Sept2020
- Time management, Practical ways to make your teaching life easier conducted by Cambridge on 8 Sept 2020
- What makes for a positive learning environment conducted by Cambridge on 8 Sept 2020
- The future of English teaching, learning & Assessments,conducted by Cambridge on 8 Sept 2020
- 'The Great Reset' Obstacle or opportunity,conducted by Cambridge on 8 Sept 2020
- Using tasks in language teaching conducted by Cambridge on 8 Sept 2020
- What makes for a positive learning environment. Optimising learning both at home and in school conducted by Cambridge on 8 Sept 2020_
- Engagement, confidence and success - practical ideas for the classroom conducted by Cambridge on 08 Sept2020
- Feeling ready for change classroom conducted by Cambridge on 09 Sept2020
- Sensitivity, empowerment and compassion – emotionally supporting your students on return to the classroom conducted by Cambridge on 09 Sept2020
- Finding the right balance – filling in the gaps while moving forward conducted by Cambridge on 09 Sept2020
- Helping learners build their social and emotional foundation for the year ahead conducted by Cambridge on 09 Sept2020
- Is it safe to do exams now? conducted by Cambridge on 09 Sept2020
- 10 rules for encouraging active participation and interaction online, conducted by Cambridge on 9 Sept 2020
- Keeping energy levels up when teaching remotely conducted by Cambridge on 9 Sept 2020
- 4 key ways to develop independent learners conducted by Cambridge on 9 Sept 2020
- How to nurture independent learners through pedagogic partnerships conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept2020
- Keeping what matters: What we can learn from the neuroscience of learning conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept2020
- Keeping your learners physically distanced but socially engaged conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept2020
- A sense of purpose How exams preparation helps with goal setting, conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept 2020
- Together we thrive How to build supportive teacher learning communities conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept 2020
- Will we be in the class planning for any situation conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept 2020
- Lost in the Covid maze: Assessment for learning conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept 2020
- Dear Diary – Journals as a safe space for learners to write in the post Covid-19 classroom conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept2020
- A sense of purpose How exam preparation helps with goal setting, and motivating learners to fulfil their potential conducted by Cambridge on 10 Sept 2020
- Developing Productive skills conducted by Cambridge on 29 Oct 2020.