Become a globally recognized research and academic institution and thereby contribute to technological and socio-economic development of the nation.I-center at MITS encourages and supports research activities to achieve the vision of the institute.
Innovation center focuses on following activities:
- Motivating students to come up with novel ideas.
- Developing the ideas by taking help from intellectuals.
- Activating the innovation with incubation.
Ignition, Innovation and Incubation center
The Innovation and Incubation Center is a common platform where the Students, research scholars, researchers, field experts and industry personals are interacting and working in partnership to instigate breakthroughs: fusing the uncommon, taking risks and thinking big.
Innovation and Incubation CenterThe Innovation and Incubation Center is a common platform where the Students, research scholars, researchers, field experts and industry personals are interacting and working in partnership to instigate breakthroughs: fusing the uncommon, taking risks and thinking big.
MITS - Innovation CenterDue to a rapid development in science and technology, Management has decided to establish MITS-INNOVATION CENTRE in our college campus. A distinct office for innovation activities has been established in MITS campus on 2nd November-2015. The main objective is for invoking the innovative ideas from teaching and students fraternity and also to increase the job opportunities for young and dynamic students. Students are motivated to actively participate in the management of technology transfer at the MITS campus. Today, our main objective is to increase the effectiveness and utilization of development and research activities in various domains such as social, business, education and so on. Our management is actively assisting in broadening the scope of research activities and utilization of research and intellectual properties. We thereby can increase our efficiency and add value to our MITS’s mission.
MITS – Incubation CenterThe MITS Incubation Centre has been initiated in the year 2015 and Provides creative atmosphere where new ideas and projects can flourish. Incubation center which will offer a platform for staffs and students for the purpose of business incubation and innovation. Provides spaces for incubation and offers counseling services on business management and technological solutions. Interacting with the industries and other institutes, finding the real world social issues and providing appropriate feasible solutions. Ours is a systematic process designed for innovators to convert their concepts, ideas into product. This entire team is consistently working for the growth of staff and students in MITS campus. We are identifying the tools, devices, technologies and constructing a network for commercializing the products or services. Innovators and entrepreneurs can get all the benefits with respect to the technology, expertise and facilities from MITS environment.
Objectives1. Transfer of knowledge, methodology and practice of technology-based entrepreneurship and support for the students having creative thoughts and ideas and bring them into the limelight.
2. To encourage students and faculty to take part in innovation, idea generation and product development.
3. To create awareness about patenting among faculty, students and researchers.
4. Linking higher educational institutions and industries in the field of science and technology
5. To create a platform to share knowledge and implementing them in real time research and applications
6. Continuous motivation to create a permanent network for the exchange of knowledge and practices in technology transfer among the students and researchers.
So the basic idea is to connect or link companies, investors, researchers and innovating minds under MITS innovation Center.
Functions1. The Innovation Centre offers space, connectivity and other infrastructure facilities for the students to work
2. To arrange seed fund to transform an idea into a product
3. To arrange workshops for students and faculty in the field of Entrepreneurship
4. Providing training in latest technologies
List of Projects1. Intelligent Transport System For Health Care
2. Storm Hero
3. Smart Media Player
4. Mr Rocket
5. Catch It
6. Smart Irrigation System
9. Multipurpose Vehicle
10. Hybrid Vehicle
11. 3D Printing Feed Stock Element Extruder
12. Weed Remover
14. Remote Controlling Robot
15. Recycling Of Tomato Plant Waste Into Packing Material
16. Sensor Guided Robotics / Phototropic And Photophobic Robot
17. Vfd Controlled Multi machining Setup
18. Web Site For Health Care
19. Ph Responsive Forward Osmosis Draw Agents For Desalination Of Water
20. Intelligence Of Breaking System
21. Smart Home Automation System
22. Earthquake Detection System
23. Automatic Exhaust Dust Sensor
24. IoT Based Environment Monitoring System
25. IoT Based Foot Neuropathy Detector And Stimulator
26. Compact Versatile High Voltage Module
27. Improvement Of Geotechnical Properties Of Red Soil Using Waste Plastic Chairs
28. Medicine Supporting System
29. Roof Top Agriculture And Water Harvesting
30. Solar Operated E-Bio Cycle
31. Smart Garbage Management
32. Effortless Ploughing Setup
33. Traffic Density Management System
34. Ai-Based Electrical Energy Optimization
35. Accident Detection & Reporting From Vehicle Using IoT
Innovation Achievements for the Academic Year 2018-2019
- A total of 158 teams addressed problems for Smart India Hackathon-2019. Out of which 5 teams got selected under Software edition and 10 teams are short listed for Hardware edition. Team Innovative People won First Prize in Grand Finale of Smart India Hackathon-2019, Software Edition held at IIT, Roorkee. Team TRINETRA won First Prize in Grand Finale of Smart India Hackathon-2019, Hardware Edition held at SRM, Chennai.
- A team of 4 members is selected for Developers Tutorial and Hackathon-April 2019, organized by India European Union ICT Standard Collaboration Project at Pune.
- MITS is recognized as Institution Innovation Council member under the aegis of MHRD Innovation Club.
- MITS Innovation Club was inaugurated on 25th September 2018, with 140 students enrollment.
- Our students got selected for the final round of AICTE Chhatra Vishwakarma competition held at SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram.
- Two Startups were selected for support during Investor Pitching held at SPMVV-TBI, Tirupati.
- 35 Projects were displayed during Campus Connect Program held at MITS on 9th August 2018.
- 10 Project teams from MITS participated in JNANABHERI program held at SV University, Tirupati on 4th August 2018.
|1||Dr.Ram Prasath M|
|3||Dr.Denslin Brabin D R|
|4||Dr.Venkateswara Rao P V|
|16||Mr.Shanmuga Kumar Murugesan|
Dr. B. Jagadeesh Babu
Mr. K. Chokkanathan
Mr. K. Rahim Bakash
Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science
New Block 1st Floor (West Block Back Side)
Post Box No: 14, Kadiri Road, Angallu
Madanapalle-517325, Andhra Pradesh
IIC Student Coordinators
|2||P.Venkata Naveen Kumar|
|4||G.Chandra Sekhar Reddy|
|5||Sankalp Sidhanth Misra|
|6||L.Naga Sangeetha Reddy|
|7||Shaik Mohammad Fouzan|
|10||Malli Reddy Sasikanth Reddy|
|12||Marthala Praveen Kumar Reddy|
|1||Competition||Proof of Concept (POC) Submission||Inviting nominations of maximum 4 best Ideas/PoCs from each IICs in two major categories of themes(Category A and Category B)||15-05-2019||23-06-2019|
|2||Offline Workshop||Workshop on Cognitive Skills, Design Thinking and Critical Thinking using local resource persons||IICs have to organize this workshop and upload the report on the IIC portal as per parameters attached.||04-09-2019||15-05-2019|
|3||Leadership Talk||Episode 04 of India First Leadership Talk with with Prof. Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE||MHRD Innovation Cell (MIC) is organizing "India First Leadership Talk Series" with Prof. Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, All India Council for Technical Education.||04-10-2019||30-05-2019|
|4||Design Competition||Design Competition for Proof of Concept Development||This is the next step after the "Idea Competition". Selected Ideas at the end of the Idea Competition should be invited to give a presentation to the Evaluation Committee based on their idea submitted. IICs should organize Design Competition / Workshop for awareness among students who submitted the idea to designing and development of Proof of Concept of Idea submitted.||04-01-2019||15-06-2019|
|5||Competition||Idea Competition||Invite innovative Ideas from students of your Institution from various departments to solve the problems related to at least two/all of following themes- 1. Agriculture & Rural development 2. Health Care 3. Energy 4. Environment 5. Others||15-02-2019||30-05-2019|
|6||Leadership Talk||Episode 03 of India First Leadership Talk with Dr. Ajit Doval, NSA, Govt. of india||MHRD Innovation Cell (MIC) is organising||21-02-2019||30-05-2019|
|7||Leadership Talk||Episode 02 of India First Leadership Talk with Dr. Anand Deshpande, CMD, Persistent Systems Ltd.||Episode 02 of “India First Leadership Talk Series” with Dr. Anand Deshpande, Founder, Chairman & Managing Director Persistent Systems Ltd. on theme “Planning for Career, Future industry trends and Startup”. This will be an hour long program||24-01-2019||24-01-2019|
|8||Workshop||Off line workshop on IPR for Students and Faculty Members||offline session by Local expert invited by Institute for Workshop on "IPR for Students and Faculty Members" Date: 10th January, 2019 to 24th January 2019, preferably on 10th January but date can be extended by institute for maximum 15 days due to unavoidable circumstances.||01-11-2019||24-01-2019|
|9||Workshop||Workshop on IPR for Students and Faculty Members||Facebook Live session by MHRD Innovation Cell for Workshop on "IPR for Students and Faculty Members" Date: 10th January, 2019 Time: 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM||01-10-2019||01-10-2019|
|10||Leadership Talk||India First Leadership Talk by Shri. Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group||MHRD Innovation Cell (MIC) is organising "India First Leadership Talk Series" as per IIC calendar on 8th January 2019. Shri. Anand Mahindra, Chairman, Mahindra Group will be the speaker for this session. We are inviting questions from students all across the country to be asked from Shri. Anand Mahindra. One question per IIC regarding Innovation, leadership and achievements will be entertained. Submit your questions at www.mic.gov.in/questions.html||01-08-2019||01-08-2019|
|11||Launch||Launch of Institution Innovation Council||Launch of IICs by Hon'ble Minister of HRD, Shri Prakash Javadekar||21-11-2018||21-11-2018|